Oh, God: Manny Pacquiao tells Him, Mayweather doesn't have prayer


Don’t ask because I can’t tell you.

I had to work, well work like the Devil to get a hold of this transcript.

I mean, come on, talk about your heavenly exclusives!

Manny Pacquiao has said he’s had a one on one conversation with God, I mean God Himself.

Mere mortals like you or I might get to rap out with gateminder St. Peter or some lesser angel but Pacman spoke personally to and with God.

Megamanny and the Supreme Being, just chatting about life and love and like that.

Manny will tell you all about Him in an upcoming book.

Here’s how it all went down:

Manny: Your name is what, dude? Where you from, who you with?

God: I walk on water. Then I turn that water into wine, my Pinoy pal. Hint, hint. You know that Quiapo church in Manila that you go before and after your fights?

Manny: Sure, I pray not for victory but to fight well and that my opponent and I don’t get hurt. What is Quiapo to you, buddy boy?

God: It’s what you might call one of my branch offices, I’ve got more locations that Starbucks, McDonalds and Balut Express put together. My chief annex is in Rome, that’s where my chief marketing officer works.

Source: Examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment